Waddicor Associates was established in Bradford in 1993. Our
aim was to develop Image Processing Systems and Control
Electronics for the textile industry for both the UK and
throughout the world.
Since this time we have been involved in diverse fields of
electronic and software development.
From our offices in the Lincolnshire Wolds, we offer a complete design and
consultancy service, utilizing state of the art technologies to
provide solutions for the design of electronic and software
We take your product idea from concept to production.
Areas of expertise
- Machine Vision systems for Industry and Scientific applications.
- CCD and CMOS Camera development.
- Radio Telemetry and Radio Communications.
- Weather Satelite Receivers, Decoders and Visualisation software.
(APT, HRPT, CHRPT, EUMETCast )
- Geographic information system (GIS), Digtal Mapping.
(Working with Ordnance Survey digital mapping products, OpenStreetMaps, NASA and other data products )
- Industrial/commercial Networks
(Ethernet, RS485, CAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth BLE) )
- Automatic Vehicle Location
Systems, and Vehicle/Load Data Acquisition.
(Using GPS, GSM, GPRS and Bluetooth)
- Aircraft / UAV Avionics
( Flight data recording and visualisation, Mode A/C, Mode S, ADS-B,
- Mobile Android/iPhone/ iPad Application Development.
- Embedded Industrial Control Systems.
(From small microprocessor designs to larger Networked PC Controllers)
- Network Inferstructure.
(Internet, Intranet Servers, Firewalls, VPN, WAN)
- Microprocessor development:-
( Microchip/Atmel, ST, ARM, Nordic Semiconductor )
- Analog,Digital,Power,RF Design
- FPGA / Programmable Logic Development
- Software Development
Embedded Systems, Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris, Mac OSX